What are Cookies?
If you do not want to enable all cookies, please refer to your browser settings.
Types of Cookies
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) groups cookies into the following categories:
Strictly necessary cookies:
- Cookies are used by our website to create a unique customer registration process. Cookies and similar technology make it easier for you to register and log in and out for use of our websites during future vsits.
- Cookies are necessary to enable you to use features such as our registration process.
- Remember the selections you make when you’re configuring a vehicle quotation
- Remember personal and or company details, via our registration process
- Gather and remember credit application details required for pre-contract orders to a configured vehicle quotation
- Gather and remember information required for pre-contract orders to a configured vehicle quotation
We do not use strictly necessary cookies to:
- Gather any personal information about you or your internet settings.
- Remember your preferences or store any information about you without your permission
Functionality and targeting cookies
- Functionality and targeting cookies are stored on your computer or device in-between browser sessions. They are used to remember settings or preferences to help improve your experience next time you visit our site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Functionality and targeting cookies
- Analytical / Performance cookies
We use strictly necessary cookies to:
- Enable you to register and log in to secure areas of our website
We use functionality and targeting cookies to:
- Recognise you when you return to our website and personalise our content for you
- Display promotion offers that we think you might be interested in
We use analytical/performance cookies to:
- Recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors browse our website
- Improve our website and service
Detailed cookie information:
The cookie name is
motoraid_leasing_session. This cookie enables you to register and log in to secure areas of our website.
The cookie name is
XSRF-TOKEN. This cookie secures the site against cross-site request forgery attacks.